CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Rethink What Matters

Rethink What Matters invites women nationwide to shake up their foundation and sound off on topics that are more than just skin-deep—from going bare in public to discussing what freedom really feels like. 


This week on Rethink What Matters the topic is “Rethink The Need to Find Yourself”!. Go take this survey and see how your answers compare to others. Not to mention that anyone who enters at Rethink What Matters will be automatically entered for the grand and runner-up prizes!


And I have another great way to win!  If you would like to win this Flawless Definition Mascara from bareMinerals, just leave me a comment letting me know what you are rethinking for this year! I will pick a winner on Friday February 13 at midnight EST and post a winner the next morning. Good Luck!


*I was sent one bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara for review by bareMinerals.

12 comments:

Linz said...

Hello! I would love to be entered for this. I normally use mabelline mascara but would love to rethink that idea and use a more natural product since it's so close to my eyes. Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Rebeca said...

I had this goal to blog everyday but then I realized that I want each post to be worthwhile so I'm working on that instead :)

Jestti said...

Great giveaway! I have been rethinking my daily schedule and putting top priorities first.

suzannah | the smitten word said...

i'm rethinking food, and cutting back processed stuff in favor of all things real!

Angela said...

I've been rethinking the number of activities my family participates in and the amount of time we spend together as a family. We are all committed to more time together this year.

My Favorite Deals said...

I've been rethinking my spending and saving. I need to pay off some debt so I've been more conscious of my purchases!

Thanks for the entry! I would love to try some new mascara.

theresacolleen@gmail.com

http://www.myfavedeals.com

Anonymous said...

I am also rethinking my savings and debt, and really trying to pay off the debt. So, not having to buy a mascara, although a small step, would help in that department. Thanks for the contest.

Tina said...

I have never tried their mascara but would love to win it! I am rethinking my kids after school schedule. We need more down time.
tinap
tinajanet1@verizon.net

flairshare said...

I am rethinking about remodeling our family room...it will be a lot of work. I would love to try this mascara.
shar.donoho@comcast.net

Heavenly Savings said...

I have been re-thinking the order in wich I do things everyday. I need to find a way to manage my time a little better! :-)

kwhiz84@live.com

Unknown said...

I'm rethinking the way I think about things and my though life in general, trying to stay more positive!

bridget.ervasti@gmail.com

Springjoy said...

I'm rethinking a few things in order to make sure my priorities are what they ought to be- God, Husband and Family and real people who deserve to have a little investment in their lives.

I'd also like to try out mascara for those special times with my hubby when I want to look a little extra good. I'm not good at dressing up!

alaskawildrose AT gmail DOT com