CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Cereal anyone??



We love cold cereal at our house. It is a great option for breakfast. And for dinner sometimes. In fact, I sometimes eat a bowl at night for my snack. My kids love dry cereal as a snack.



Thanks to MyBlogSpark and General Mills, we were given the opportunity to try a few boxes of General Mills.  My coupons came and I have been very anxious to use them.  The first box that I bought was Cheerios.  I love Cheerios and my daughter loves to eat them as a snack while Mama is cooking dinner.

I am looking forward to getting more General Mills cereals for our family to enjoy! We love all Chex and Kix!

For more information about kids and cereals, please visit Cereal Health and Wellness.


You too can enjoy some General Mills cereal and here is a coupon for to save some money on a box!



I was compensated for this post by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.

No comments: